The wooden church was built in 1741 according to the carved inscription and it worship “the Assumption of Mary”.
The villagers had the mining as the main activity, especially the gold washing. The village is placed on a hilly making it a bit isolated and the population is low.
The church has a big hall and the outer beams have been covered with plaster ground. Its structure is typical: nave and altar. The carved inscription with the year of construction is placed between the nave and narthex.