The Church “Ascension of Jesus” from Vama, Suceava county, was built in 1783. From 2001, the church, together with its tower-bell, were moved to the Village Museum of Bucovina from Suceava city.
The edifice is made of fir tree beams that were combined in the “sparrow tail” motive. Its roof is made of wood tiles.
It is a historic monument.