The Wooden Church from Todiresti, Suceava county, is also known as the “Exaltation of the Holy Cross” Church. It was built in 1792 and is dedicated to the “Saints Archangels Michael and Gabriel” and the “Exaltation of the Holy Cross.
The Orthodox edifice is made of fir tree beams which are rooted on a bed of stones. It has a rectangular shape and a small size, with an open porch on the southern side.
It is a historic monument.