The Noble Church from the city of Vaslui is an Orthodox church built in 1490 by the Moldavian Ruler Steven the Great. It was built on the place of an ancient church from the 14th century. The church is dedicated to the “Beheading of Saint John the Baptist”. In 1820, Maria Cantacuzino reconstructed the religious edifice. The way the church looks today is the result of the restoration from 1913 – 1930.
It is a historic monument.