Saint Nicholas Church from Barsau village, Harau commune, Hunedoara county, was built in the 16th century by Maria Ocarovici and her daughter Helen, Petru Voda Schiopu`s wife. Nowadays, this religious edifice is well preserved. Its icons and gates were painted in 1700 by Stan from Rasinari. The Church belongs to the orthodox rite and is dedicated to Saint Nicholas.
It is a national historic monument.