The City Square is located south of old town and it is a rectangular shape park known as “Ţintirim”. The park is near the former church Saint Stephen graveyard that was built in 1347 and demolished 500 years later in 1847.
In the south side of the City Square are buildings with Baroque architectural style specific to Transylvania. Those buildings are the Holy Trinity Church and a hall which was Unrelief gymnasium.
The City Square will go through a process of restoration and consolidation.