The Church is situated in Sugatag village, Ocna Sugatag, Maramures county. Its titular saint is Saint Paraschiva. The religious edifice was built in 1642 of oak tree wood over the foundation of another church. It was painted in 1753, by the painter George from Desesti. The church`s heritage consists of an important collection of religious old books and icons painted on glass or wood. Saint Paraschiva Church from Sugatag is built in the specific style of Maramures churches, with a double gate, west side access and no porch. Its cemetery has a few “round crosses”.