The Wooden Church from Manastirea village, Giulesti commune, Maramures county, was built in the 17th century. It is dedicated to Saint Archangels Michael and Gabriel and is included in the national list of historic monuments. The Church was built on the monastic edifice from the village, which was erected in 1560, but dissolved in 1782. Its bell dates from 1679 and in the yard a very old funerary stone can be seen. The funerary stone is from 1712. Nowadays, two types of masses are performed in the church, by two different priests – one for the Greek-Catholic people and the other one for the Orthodox people.