The Romanian Church from Tautii Magheraus, Maramures county, is dedicated to Saint Archangels Michael and Gabriel. The old church which was built in the area, was destroyed in 1440, together with the settlement. Then, another church was built, which was burnt in the 1764 fire. After this fire, another church was built for the community which functioned until 1846, when the actual church was finished. In its tower, the church has 3 bells, 2 of them being the ones from the old church (burnt in 1764). The religious edifice is used alternatively by the orthodox and the Greek-catholic community (one each week).