The Foisor Castle from Sinaia, Prahova county, was built on Peles property. In the beginning, Foisor Castle was a hunting chalet and was used by the King Carol the Ist until he moved to The Peles Castle. The Foisor Castle has 43 rooms and was also used by the King Carol the IInd and Prince Mihai. Just like all the properties of the Royal Family, The Foisor Castle was nationalized in 1948 by the communists and used as a protocol building. Unlike the rest of the Peles castles, The Foisor Castle was never opened to the public.
Nowadays, even if The Peles and Pelisor Castles were given back to the Royal Family, The Foisor Castle remained in state`s property and is still used for protocol. The Foisor Castle can not be visted.