Neamt Monastery is located in Vânători-Neamț, Neamt county, and it is an Orthodox church. It was first mentioned in a document in 1407, so it is the oldest place of worship in Moldova.
The church is a symbol of architectural uniqueness, gathering together both elegance and originality. The church was made during the reign of Stephen the Great, and the works were completed only during the reign of Petru Rares.
Home to the largest library and church complex, made up of over 1700 volumes, it had a strong impact in the development of medieval art and culture.